Tuesday, March 4, 2008

medicine for your ARMPITS

It seems lately that we have great conversations with Tayli right before she goes to bed. Tonight Pig and I were laying on our bed with Tayli and she asked me to tickle her arms(which im sure you all know she loves to have her limbs softly tickled). I was rubbing her arm when she said "I need some medicine for my armpits" Pig and I looked at each other with a confused look and I questioned Tay "what do you mean, medicine for your armpits?" "you know, that stuff you put in your armpits, what is that for?" of course my reply"oh, you mean deoderant?" I explained that its not medicine but we use it so that when we get sweaty we wont be stinky. "Yea, mom i need so reodrant for my armpits and my feet too. my feet get stinky"
wow! what a smarty pants.

2 comments:

Wehoos said...

Tayli, you are so smart! Thanks for the good laugh. Morgan needs some "reodorant" for her feet too.

Tahnie said...

I wish they made some for my husbands bum! :)
Tahnie