Saturday, February 23, 2008

I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!
There is nothing sweeter than hearing your 3 year old say "mom, im so glad you are my friend!" Tayli is always telling Pig, Grayden and I how much she loves us. She grits her teeth and kisses Grayden while saying"buddy, buddy, buddy, i love you buddy." When Pig leaves for work in the morning she says" I love you my honey" or "have a good day at work babe"
She is a very smart and active girl.
Grayden is also a smart and busy boy right now. This week he took his first four steps all by himself! He has played in the toilet and splashed water all over. After that was cleaned up I kept hearing the toilet flush- come to find out it was grayden again, he likes to hear it flush over and over again. He likes to sing and play with his cars and trains. Hopefully he will really start walking fairly soon.

1 comments:

Karalyn Marzo said...

Your blog looks awesome Dani. It will be so fun to see more pictures of Tayli and Grayden, since me and Jason can never get enough of them!