Tuesday, February 26, 2008

nightmare at kiddie kandids



Saturday afternoon we took the kids to get their pictures taken at southtowne mall. I had called ahead the night before to schedule an appointment so that I could plan around my kids schedule to make sure they had slept and eaten ect. We get there at 3:45 to check in for our 4:oo appt. They said to walk around for 15 minutes and they would be ready for us. That was not a problem at all. We came back and they werent ready for us yet so we just hung out in the tiny waiting room that only has 3 things for the kids to play with. I could go on and on about the long wait but i will shorten it up- so they finally started taking pictures of our kids at 5:15 and only got good ones of Tayli because Grayden by this time was tired, grumpy and ready to eat! Whats the point in making an appointment? IM NOT SURE! The nice lady told us we could go feed G than try again. So we fed the kids dinner, tayli chewed on her sleaves(which is a frustrating habbit she has started) and we headed back in. We had to wait for another 1/2 hour than finally got some great pictures of the kids. what a headache.

1 comments:

Karalyn Marzo said...

I absolutely love this picture of Grayden, it is so funny! I am glad to see that you got the music to work on your blog; sorry that I had to get off the phone so quick last night.