Monday, September 13, 2010

Tayli's 1st day of Kindergarten

I remember back when Tayli was at the fun terrible two age and thinking to myself,"I cant wait until she goes to kindergarten!" Now that its here I am wishing I never said that!


It was the longest morning for her
Is it time to go yet Dad?
Mom trying to act happy and excited

G and Tay always give these silly fake smiles that make me crazy


Tay and her best little buddy S

This is where I started to feel a little anxiety. But she couldnt have been any more ready or excited.

I had to go sneek a peek once she was in class but it would have probably been in my best interest to not see her doing so well without me- Yep I did start crying.


She was so cute coming off the bus and greeted both me and pig with a huge hug and smile. She had a great day and we celebrated after with pizza and ice cream.

3 comments:

Riddle Girl said...

I totally love that she still loves to wear skirts and dresses. Only fitting that she is in a skirt for the first day!
ADORABLE!

It looks like Mia is following in those footsteps too!

Karalyn Marzo said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures! It's fun to picture her riding the bus to school and making new friends. What a cutie.

karri said...

So cute. I know I'll be a mess too when I send Sheppy off. She is such a cutie pie.