Monday, January 25, 2010

Graydens 3rd birthday

We LOVE this little guy! He never seizes to amaze us! He is such a sweet little boy and we hope he never loses his tender side. I love that he always says "thank you mommy" whenever we do something for him. He loves playing with trucks and "brooom broooms"(four wheelers). He loves to take things apart and "fix" things. He loves playing with Tayli outside in the jeep and riding his bike. On sunday Grayden and I went to church together while the others stayed home sick. He was coloring and without looking I handed him a pink crayon"MOM- I CANT USE THAT CRAYON, IT IS ONLY FOR GIRLS!" He always reminds me that he is a boy and can only play boy things. Another funny thing that happened recently- he was sitting on the potty and asked me to come help him. He said"mom I almost fell in the toilet" "oh no, are you ok?" "yes but if I fell in the toilet then daddy wouldnt have a boy anymore and he would be so sad."
Grayden we love you and are so greatful you are our little boy! You are so smart and we love to watch you learn and grow! Happy Birthday buddy!

The night before his birthday he decorated his legs with stickers and said "heres my present!"
He woke up and was so cute! We sang happy birthday to him while we were still in bed and he started hugging us and saying "I love you mom! I love you Dad! Thanks Tay! Oh Measle!"
He wanted spider man waffles so we tried to dye them blue
We told G that he could choose all the activities for the day. He wanted all of us to go on a bike ride....it was so much fun. He was a little trooper in the rain and peddaled so hard up the little hills. We stopped at a park and soaked our pants on the slide.


We came back and enjoyed hot chocolate!


playing with his new train with daddy

He asked for Hot dogs and watermellon- yummy!



He went to the store with pig to pick up his cake and all day long he just wanted to sit on the counter and stare at it



6 comments:

Karalyn Marzo said...

So, so cute! Thanks for posting. Man, that cake looks pretty cool, I think I'd want to stare at it all day long too! We love that special G man. I love the "oh, measel"---so funny!

Rachel said...

Happy Be-lated b-day to Grayden and Tay! They have grown so much already!! Looks like you had a great time

Cam and Chaly said...

Apparently I am totally out of all that has been going on in your life! Sounds like such a fun adventure and time in your life! Your kids are adorable! As hard as it is to be away from family, it is great at the same time. If you are ever driving through and need a place to stay in Boise let us know!

Meredith & Company said...

Happy Birthday to Tay and G-man! Oh, how we love those two kiddos and miss them so, so, so much!!! Happy Birthday to Dani, too! We hope you are all doing well...you all look great (especially Mia...I just want to squish those cheeks)!!!

Jules P Hansen said...

hope all is well! looks like fun. I cant beleive how fast they grow.

our blog is private now so if you want to email me your email I will send you an invite julesp17@hotmail.com!

The Payton's Place said...

you are such a great mom! i hope i'm as creative and care-free as you!