Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mia Lorraine

YEAH! she is here finally!  I have lots of pictures to post but i dont have my camera cord to download my pictures so for now i will just tell the really long delivery story.

I went to the hospital on Monday the 6th to be induced.  We checked in at about 7:45, my dr broke my water at 8, gave me pitocin(i dont know how to spell that) at 8:30, i pushed two times and Mia was born at 9:56!  6 lbs. 2 oz. and 18 in long
long story ey?  Everything went so fast I can hardly believe it.  She is beautiful, healthy and has the sweetest spirit.  We are so blessed to have her and to have had such a wonderful pregnancy(i can say that now that im done :)) and delivery.  It is so amazing what a spiritual experience it is to have a new baby and I love being a new mommy again.  It is fun to watch Tay and G love her and be so gentle with her.  Its even funner to hear all the questions they have about everything :)  Thanks for all the love and support from everyone.  I will get pix up later.

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Wow, that was quick! I'm dying to meet her!

Jules P Hansen said...

She is so cute! I am glad everything went well and we can't wait to meet her! It has been way to long since we have seen you guys
Kevin and Julie

The Payton's Place said...

I can't wait to see more pics of her! Congrats!!

Shannon said...

Congrats! She is adorable. Hope everything is going great. We miss and love you,
Matt and Shannon and Breanne