Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.....to me!!!


I am so greatful to be a mom! I love everything about it and even on those bad days I still find reason to be greatful. I love waking up to Tayli getting in bed with me to get "cozy" at 6am, I love waking up to Grayden talking to himself in his room after his lazy self gets up about 7:45. I love to watch my kids learn and grow physically and mentally. I love that my kids play together and love to tease. Graydens new thing is that he loves to wrestle Tay and bully her a bit. I love to hear Tayli be so tender and loving when she expresses her love for her family and friends. I love Graydens little fish kiss lips and the kisses he blows to me. I love hearing Tayli sing primary songs and watching her dance. I could go on and on and on. I am so blessed to have such amazing kids and feel very greatful to have them in my life. I love you Tots! I love you Gman!
Happy Mothers day to all! Thanks for the wonderful moms in my life too!



3 comments:

Karalyn Marzo said...

Those are sure some cute pictures! Dani, you are a great mom. I sure hope I'll be as good of a mom as you are someday. I especially hope I can gain the patience that you have!

Karri Sloan said...

Hey Dani,
You are so good at this blogging thing, I need you to give me a lesson. Your kids are so dang cute, I can't stand it. Being a mom is so hard, but so worth it. How was your mother's day? I was kinda moody, because Shep was being naughty, oh well.
We need to get together soon. I hope you had fun seeing Ali and Bonnie.
Love ya,
Karri

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I found your blog! Way cute pictures! I love it! You are such a great mom.