Tuesday, April 29, 2008

5 under 4

Heres my handfull of kids for the day! I had to laugh at myself as I was pulling a wagon with 4 kids under the age of 3 with one hand and carrying a stack of 10 books back to the library(the 5th child was at preschool for now). I'm sure people driving past me are thinking im crazy too. We love having extra kids around the house and love when they all are asleep at the same time :)
Tay and Alex(almost 5) were arguing last week about something when I heard Al say,"well my dad is bigger than you!" Tay says"my dad is taller than your dad!" Alex, "oh, yea- your dad is alot bigger than my dad"..... His dad is at least 6'5 and pig is barely 5'5. Its cute to see kids perception on things and i love how they both think the world of their dads!


1 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

This story makes me laugh every time I think about it.

By the way, I love that you're brave enough to even attempt to walk to the library with all the kiddos. I think I would be trapped in my house wondering what to do if I had all of those little friends over.